5 Trendy Rain Coats for Men
We’ve been getting quite a bit of rain in LA lately and I thought it’d be the prefect time to share some of my current favorite raincoats. These are a combo of on-trend, functional, and stylish pieces to keepin’ you dry through these rainy days.
- London Fog: This classic trench would be perfect for the business guy headed to the office everyday. The tonal collar gives an added element of style while maintaining a conservative look.
- Navy Padded Coat: This coat is on-trend for several reasons, a) double breasted, b) quilted, and c) navy. Rich navy pieces have been finding there way into my closet one way or another. The padded look is really trendy at the moment and the added zip lining will also make this piece highly functional and versatile.
- Rain Coat w/ Liner: Good for keeping you warm in cooler temperatures and the soft tan color is extremely versatile making it a perfect match for your navy suits to work and casual wear on the weekends.
- North Face: I incorporated this staple for my fitness guy. As many of you know, I’ve been trying to step my fitness game up and for me, that means a quick jog to my gym every morning. During this time, I like to throw on an appropriate jacket to keep my dry and warm- I hate the cold weather! You wouldn’t see me rocking any of these other pieces to the gym. This piece is functional and trendy for sportswear.
- Dark brown Hooded Coat: I simply just like the appearance of this coat. The material gives an added texture to your look that I think can be fun for those of you guys who like to dress outside the box. I would totally rock this piece with black denim, sneakers, and a crewneck sweater during the week, or with a super clean monochrome suited look for meetings.